When I start a new batch to export several files at once the original order of the files is destroyed during the export. The file names normally create a chronological order. However, Raw Power does not follow the ascending file names in ascending order to keep the chronological order during the export. The program processes the files in a random order and thereby completely destroys any storyline.
I tried to work around this problem by exporting the files with the same file names as the originals but Raw Power changes the name of the exports even if I instruct it to use the original file names.
I’m sorry you are encountering a problem with export. I spent a while trying to reproduce this; I believe I finally know what is happening. There are two different bugs.
1) I store the list of images in the order you select them, but iOS reorders them (an iOS call I make apparently does not respect the order I pass in)
2) The “original file name” setting is not working reliably.
I do not have a workaround at this time for either problem. The fixes are not trivial; they will take some time to make.